UK Standard Delivery
· We usually ship orders with Royal Mail - tracking reference can be followed by the link which will be sent to the email provided at the time of the order.
· Deliveries will usually be made within 2-5 working days after you place your order (excluding Weekends)
· UK Standard Delivery is Free for orders over £50 and your order will be sent out via the most suitable carrier, depending on the total size and weight of your consignment.
· If you are not around to take delivery of your parcel, the carrier will leave a calling card telling you how you can pick it up.
· Unfortunately, we cannot deliver on a bank holiday. In this instance please expect your delivery on the next working day.
European Delivery Information
· We have one 'flat rate' for European Shipping.
· Standard and Express delivery services are available for most of the countries that we ship to. However, unless requested, we will ship your order via the 'Standard' delivery service.
· Shipping will be automatically calculated at the checkout page when both the delivery destination and service option are selected.
· STANDARD European delivery will take from 7-14 days after your order has been placed.
Additional Delivery Information
· When you place an order, we suggest you keep in mind that the most couriers only deliver between 9am and 5 pm and will require a signature on receipt.
· Your order will be dispatched via the most suitable carrier, depending on size, weight, and destination. Details will be communicated to you once the order has been processed.
· We cannot accept orders from countries not listed on our 'delivery countries' list. If you wish to order from outside of this list, then please email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
· Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; you may want to contact your local customs office for further information.
· Once your parcel has arrived in your country, it will be passed on to an internal postal service, according to standard delivery procedures.
· From the time the parcel is picked up by the postal worker or a courier company, the responsibility for the parcel goes to Royal Mail or Courier Company.
· If the goods are returned to the seller due to the fault of the buyer - an incorrectly specified or inaccurate address, or if the goods are returned to sender after the maximum term of storage, the buyer must pay the seller the re-delivery costs.